27th Annual Coloring Contest
Picture to be colored will be available starting in August 2019 at various locations in town and by printing on 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
Call 301-639-0884 for information
1. Contest open to children ages 10 and under and special needs. (one entry per person)
2. There will be categories for each age group and a separate class for children 10 and under with special needs.
3. Picture will be available for pickup at various locations in town; and the Hiltonís Farm and Garden Stand at the Damascus High School Farmersí Market locations
beginning in August 2019.
4. ONLY the 8 1/2" x 11" picture provided by the Fair will be accepted.
5. Pictures are to be completed using crayons only (no glitter or magic markers).
6. Attach a card to the back of picture with name, address, phone #, and age of child. No names are to be on the front of picture.
7. Entries are to be mailed and postmarked no later than Friday, August 23, 2019 to:
Damascus Community Fair, Coloring Contest,
P.O. Box 496, Clarksburg, MD 20871.
The 26th annual crayon coloring contest is sponsored by the Damascus Community Fair Board.
All pictures will be on display at the fair; and winners will be posted. Prizes and pictures must be picked up between 4:00 and 6:00 PM on Sunday in the activity building at the Fair, NO EXCEPTIONS. All items not picked up by 6:00 PM will become the property of the Fair. See the Fair Catalog for full details.
Eloise Woodfield, Fair Coloring Contest Superintendent
ALWAYS FREE ADMISSIONS !