Vendor / Commercial Space Info
VENDOR / COMMERCIAL SPACE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Vendor Spaces Available Soon For 2019!!!
Vendor/Commercial Space Information:
The Damascus Community Fair will provide vendors with a space approximately 8' X 9'. Vendors will be required to supply any tables, chairs, display equipment, etc. needed for their space. Fee for space(s) are listed on the application. Due to the electrical needs of the Fair, there is no electricity available for use and no generators allowed.
2019 Fee for the spaces is:
Space $120.00 each
The spaces will be available to the public:
Friday, September 6th, 2019 (12 PM – 9 PM)
Saturday, September 7th, 2019 (9 AM – 9 PM)
Sunday, September 8th, 2019 (9 AM - 4 PM)
To receive an application for the 2019 Fair via email:
Please read the Rules and Regulations below for 2019. If you are interested in receiving an application to the 2019 Fair, Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to get on the email list for an application year 2019:
Also, if you are a “Home Improvement/ Maintenance” company, please be very specific as to the service you will be promoting at the Fair. We want to make every effort to have all services be different and will base this on a first come, first serve basis as we do other vendor products. Additionally, if you are selling brand name products, they are also being sold as first come, first serve spaces.
Please Note: We are an ALL Volunteer organization with no office location. Please do not request calls for information as we do not make phone calls for inquiries. Please use email.
2019 Rules and Regulations for the Damascus Community Fair Vendor Tent and Areas
The Fair is providing space mainly for local crafters, community educational services, fundraising organizations and commercial home, pet and health care vendors to promote their goods.
1. There will be no handing out of written materials by any vendor (including religious, charitable, nonprofit and political, etc.) outside of your assigned vendor space.
2. No loud music or entertainment will be allowed in your area to draw attention while in the vendor areas as this is deemed a nuisance to others and Fairgoers. (Vendors when applying may also give a demo presentation if setup prior to May 1st and placed on the Fair’s Schedule of Events. You must email a request for this by April 15th in order to be contacted and included. This shall be subject to board approval and schedule availability.)
3. Only 1 large sign over 5 x 7 inches is permitted within your vendor space unless part of professionally preprinted informational display. All other large signs will be removed. No handwritten signs allowed.
a. For example, religious organization should show the place of worship name or organization sign affiliated with the place of worship and political groups should show only the party affiliation sign or one candidates sign.
4. Spaces are $120.00 each, and on a first come first served basis once an application has been sent to you and received by the Fair. After receipt of application and confirmed payment, an email shall be sent to acknowledgment receipt of payment and reservation of space(s). All fees paid will be non-refundable, unless spaces are full or for reasons of a duplicate brand vendor at the time your application is received by the Fair. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
5. The Damascus Community Fair will provide local Participants with a space approximately 8' wide by 9' deep undercover in a large Vendor tent unless other circumstances prevail and communicated prior to the Fair. Additionally, the Damascus Community Fair, its Board of Directors, and/or the Damascus Volunteer Fire Department will not be held responsible or liable for any injury to vendor, commercial owners, or any other person. Nor shall they be liable for any damage, theft, or loss to the vendor's property or equipment at any time related to the Fair event.
6. Participants will be required to supply their own tables, chairs, display equipment, table coverings etc. as needed for their space. Setup can take place at any time after 6 pm on the Thursday before the Fair and prior to noon on Friday of the Fair. For safety reasons, no floor standing display may be taller than 7 feet regardless of space location and may not occupy more than 60% of the designation space unless two spaces are purchased to allow for this. Trailer displays will not be allowed in the designated vendors spaces. No holes or stakes may be placed in the ground larger than 1 square inch in area. And All Participants will be required to keep their area neat and clean and to remove their trash during, and at the end of each day of the Fair.
7. There is NO electricity available and no generators are allowed in any of the spaces. Any electric cords by Participants are prohibited. This is necessary due to the shortage of electricity for the operation of the Fair and general safety concerns. The Vendor Tent and areas are lighted to the best of our ability during the Fair. Battery operated equipment is allowed as long as hidden and protected for safety from the public.
8. No Participant shall specify a specific location desired for their space, however may ask to be placed beside another Participant. Spaces are assigned per availability and type service offered.
9. All Participants must have their displays in place and all vehicles removed from the curbside 15 minutes before starting times, as listed on the application.
10. No sale or give-a-ways of food or drink allowed. The Fair is a fundraiser for the Fire Department and they shall be the only food vendor.
11. The Damascus Community Fair Board of Directors shall have the right to disapprove and demand the removal of any items they deem improper for display, sale, or "give-away" at this family community event. Failure to comply with a request for removal for such items will result in the participant’s forfeit of their space and they shall be banned from the premises.
12. All Participants shall be governed at all times by these and any additional rules and regulations deemed feasible by the Damascus Community Fair Board of Directors. No additional regulations will be added without notification to the Participants.
Web Fair Supporter
For an additional fee of $15.00, and if you have a website, we will include your Company Logo and a link to your homepage on our “Fair Supporters” page on our website until June of the 2020. Once your URL is listed we will copy the logo from your website. Please mark the space on the application and provide payment and your company URL.
Completed applications must be mailed to the address listed on the application by US Postal Service.
NOTE: NO APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED VIA E-MAIL FOR ANY REASON.
ALWAYS FREE ADMISSIONS !